Internal Auditor IATF 16949
The design of this three-day seminar focuses on the quality professional with minimal, moderate or extensive exposure to Internal Audit. This course reviews the requirements of IATF 16949 and the methods, techniques and skills needed to complete the internal audit process including the “Process-Approach-To-Auditing.”
The participants will learn from lecture, discussion, participation as well as case studies. This course and materials give the student skill, insight and confidence in the correct efficient methods of audit.
Course Material Covers:
- The requirements of the standard,
- Audit preparation,
- The Process Approach to Audit
- Audit planning.
- Audit techniques and methods
- The need for and method of opening meeting,
- Closing meeting,
- Writing of the required audit report(s),
- Proper method of writing “Corrective Action Reports.”
Documentation for the entire audit and the record keeping requirements are included as a part of this training.
Course Material “Table of Contents”:
Section I – Introduction
Section II – Basics
Section III – Definition
Section IV – IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
Section V – Preparation, Planning, Audit and Follow-Up
Manuals and/or Standards Covered:
IATF 16949:2009 Standard
- IATF 16949:2009 Standard
- ISO 9001:2015
MBC, Inc. Training Manual that includes copies of all slides presented to the class as well as descriptive notes of the presented material.
Signed Certificate of Training to document the training activity.
For Additional Information see below or contact:
Phone – 931.637.1446
Management Overview Availability:
Material available as a 1 day Management Overview (IATF 16949 Transition), Providing insightful information to top and mid-level managers, Enhancing Managers Understanding of the:
1) Resource needs, (people, information, time),
2) Use, (how does IATF 16949:2016 Internal Audit become “Value-Added”),
3) Benefits, (what is the “Return-on-Investment.”)