Production Part Approval Process
To Register Click – Here
Who should attend this training?
1. PPAP Coordinators
2. PPAP Team Members
3. Persons that have a need to understand the PPAP process
4. Persons with oversight responsibility for PPAP
The design of this one day seminar, based on the AIAG manual, focuses on the Quality Professional, Quality or Business Manager, Quality Technician, or others involved in the PPAP process. This course reviews the intent, requirements, and content of Production Part Approval Process and the methods, techniques and skills needed to complete the documentation.
The participants will learn from lecture, discussion, and participation. The course and materials give the student; skill, insight and confidence in correct and efficient methods for completion of the PPAP process and the completion of the required documentation.
Course Material “Table of Contents”:
Section I – Introduction
Section II – Purpose, Applicability, Approach
Section III – PPAP Elements
- Design FMEA
- Process FMEA
Section IV – PPAP Elements
- Control Plan
- Measurement System Analysis
- Test Results
Section V – PPAP Elements
- Process Capability Studies
- Appearance Approval Report (AAR)
Section VI – Additional Applications
PPAP Bulk Material
- PPAP Tires
- PPAP Truck
- PPAP Manual Appendix
Manuals and/or Standards Covered:
- AIAG PPAP Manual Fourth Edition
- AIAG PPAP Manual and MBC, Inc. Training Manual that includes copies of all slides presented to the class as well as descriptive notes of the presented material.
- Signed Certificate of Training to document the training activity.
Management Overview Availability;
This material may also be adjusted as a ½ day Management Overview.
A Management Overview provides insightful information to top and mid-level managers.
Enhancing Managers Understanding of the:
1) Resource needs, (people, information, time)
2) Timing, (when is the best time to implement PPAP)
3) Use, (how does PPAP become “Value-Added”)
4) Benefits, (what is the “Return-on-Investment”)
MBC, Inc. Contact information:
For Additional Information contact:
Phone – 931.637.1446
E-mail – BMartin@MBCIncorp.com